CyberQ Managed Security Operations Centre (SOC)
How it Works: SOC Partnership
The CyberQ Group fully managed SOC combines people, processes, and technology to continually protect both digital data and physical assets. By routinely monitoring and analysing your organisation’s security posture, CyberQ Group aims to provide your business with actionable security intelligence without the cost, complexity, and workforce required when building an in-house SOC.
- Focus on growing your business while we focus on your security
- Avoid the overall capital and operational costs required to set up and run an in-house SOC.
- Take full advantage of our robust onboarding process. We get a bespoke SOC up and running within 48 hours.
- Utilise our 150 years’ combined industry experience, working collaboratively with multi-sector organisations.
- Provide you with a holistic infrastructure view, combined with mature enrichment feeds, to communicate valuable insights into the latest cyber threats and remediation techniques.
- Monitor activities on both your cloud and on-prem infrastructure including databases, servers, websites, endpoints, and web applications for potential risks.
- Employ our extensive frameworks of detection and analysis and utilise our playbook of responses to respond in real-time to cyber attacks on your organisation.
- Carry out our established set of sector-tailored techniques such as compliance compatibility, threat detection, and dark web intelligence to improve the cyber maturity of your organisation in the future.
- Ensure our global team of cyber professionals feed into our extensive pool of threat intelligence feeds, to stay on top of the latest external and internal threats.