Mark Ward | IT Operations (Security)
Mark Ward Looking for Opportunities: Contractor / Perm
I am an IT professional with over 20 years demonstrable experience in the private sector across multiple platforms such as Windows and Red Hat Linux.
I deliver technical projects through the software development lifecycle and achieve strategic operational goals with a view to IT security best practices by leading daily operational automated processes to assist the business transform data into insights.
Mark Ward Skills
- IT Operations
- IT Support
- Software Developing
- Information Security
- Encryption (symmetric / asymmetric)
- Disaster Recovery
- Backup and Recovery
Mark Ward Accomplishments
- Applied DLP security policies and standards using Active Directory Group Policy methods to mitigate security breaches and safeguard data.
- Led a 12-month GDPR-readiness program and introduced new data management processes to ensure compliance and rolled these out to all departments across the business.
- Recovered from “real life” disaster scenario (electrical fault) at main site and “failed over” with only 90 minutes loss of service and no data loss.
- Devised business plan and liaising with senior management team and functional leaders which covered all key processes maintaining reliability on a 24/7 basis.
- Set up resilient business incident processes which meant issues could be identified and escalated for resolution 24/7 within 90 minutes.
- Achieved daily operational service level agreements (99.99% reliability) to meet industry compliant standards.
Mark Ward Contact Details
If you want to appear at ALLOWLIST in our People Category and get LISTED please look read our People Spotlight. This is something we do for free as part our moral and social responsibility to support our network.