Tanium managed by PointWire is an endpoint management system that can discover, assess, and eliminate risks across the business. Tanium can support most workstation and server operating systems including Windows, MacOS, Linux, Solaris, and AIX.
With a simple one server one agent method, Tanium can be hosted either in the cloud or on premise and be configured to suit your environment. IT operations, security, and investigation teams can use the interface for their own tasks but with the knowledge it is all centrally accessed in one management console. This means less training and time investment on different products for different departments. Made up of modules Tanium is scalable for when the business changes or products expire.
PointWire’s team of engineers can offer an array of different services to maximise the ROI Tanium gives your organisation. Examples of the services we deliver for our Tanium customers include:
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- Fully managed & Lite Touch services (offering dedicated remote and on-site resources to support your teams with a Tanium SME)
- Tanium Implementation services.
- New Tanium Module onboarding / implementation.
- Existing module use case expansion / tuning.
- Tanium Client performance troubleshooting and remediation.
- Customised Sensor and Package creation.
- Advanced integration and automation interoperability services.
PointWire offers standardised support models for clients looking to maintain an open/constantly evolving Statement of Work, normally best suited to organisations employing Agile project management methodologies, or fixed price projects associated to a waterfall project; based on milestones and deliverables.
PointWire offer the following services:
- Patch management; Remote patching of all devices whether on or off the corporate network.
- Network Discovery: The unique way Tanium works means you can leverage your managed endpoints to help identify others and make them visible.
- Real time queries: With a search engine type interface, getting information in seconds is easy.
- Threat detection & response; From a central management interface, you can find, isolate, investigate, and remediate all threats on the estate inside and outside the network.
- Deployment: Deploy software directly from the portal to whichever endpoints require it. Use it as a standalone module or with Patch to identify which patches need applying and seamlessly deploy them out across the estate in line with the update schedules.
- Data Protection: Find and manage sensitive data/PII at rest on endpoints to ensure you comply with the GDPR.
- Admin management: Gain visibility over who has admin rights, and model where attackers can pivot to minimise your exploit risk.
- Compliance: For both vulnerability and configuration compliance management we can check against standard controls to mitigate any risks. Visibility over the CVSS scores of discovered vulnerabilities & CIS controls compliance has never been so easy.
- Reporting / Data Export; A customisable reports and export capability provides rich data in the platform, or regular exports to enrich your CMDB & SIEM to provide Continuous Controls Monitoring.
- Out of the box support for ServiceNow, Splunk, LogRhythm, and many more.
These are just some of the capabilities included in the system which can be customised to ensure the right level of security and operations management is being met.
Prices start from £3 per endpoint per month
5% discount on software sales